Join the summit to hear from an incredible lineup of Christian coaches, authors, pastors, and speakers to help you apply Biblical principles for gentle peaceful parenting.
The Gentle Parenting Summit is hosted by Gentle Parenting Coach, Meaghan Jackson.
Christina Dronen, the author of this blog and the Parenting in Christ bible study discussion guides, will also be presenting two sessions and has contributed to the giveaway and bonus materials.
Other speakers include:
David & Amanda Erickson of Flourishing Homes & Families
Lelia Schott of Synergy Parenting
Abby Alam and Katie Van Straten of Tending Lambs
Samuel Martin of Thy Rod and Staff They Comfort Me
Donald Owsley of Relavate
Becky Harling Author of How to Listen So Your Kids Will Talk
Amber Lia Co-Author of Triggers
And many more incredible speakers from around the world!
Two Ways To Join
Attend the summit for FREE. You will have access to each days’ videos for 24 hours. Please note the FREE Access Pass is only available from September 20-October 8, 2021.
ALL ACCESS PASS
Get the All-Access Pass for lifetime access to all the speakers’ sessions plus added bonuses!
Not sure which one is right for you?
Get the All-Access Pass if you want to…
- Watch more than one session each day
- Get ongoing access to the videos to rewatch and take notes
- Engage in the community group, join the live Q&A sessions, and still have time to watch the speaker sessions
- Get early access to the whole summit!
- Receive incredible bonuses and support for your parenting journey
Not only this, but we’re delighted to share that portion of the proceeds from the sales of the Gentle Parenting Summit is going to support the ministry Finally Family Homes, a nonprofit serving youth being sent out of foster care alone after not getting placed in a family.
When you get the All-Access Pass, you’ll get lifetime access to all the speakers’ sessions plus all these added bonuses!
About My Sessions
For those who’ve been following Gentle Christian Parenting and the Parenting in Christ studies, you’ll enjoy brand new material from me!
Session 1: How to Boldly Parent in the Peace of Christ
Creating a peaceful home is a spiritual act, As Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God” (Matthew 5:9).
As followers of Christ, we are called to pursue peace with everyone. “If it is possible, as much as it is up to you, be at peace with all men” (Romans 12:18). But in a world where violence is lauded as righteousness, peace is an act of bold defiance. Come and be encouraged and empowered to defiantly parent in the peace of Christ which transcends understanding.
Session 2: Raising Your Children in the Discipline of the Lord
Scripture tells parents “Don’t provoke your children to wrath but nurture them in the discipline and instruction of the Lord” (Ephesians 6:4, WEB). We’ll explore what it means to nurture your children “in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.” In this session, we’ll examine the true meaning of discipline and how it can help you and your family to grow closer to Christ.
Join for Access to the Following Workshop Topics
With over 30 workshops, there are too many to list here, but here’s a sample of what you can expect.
- Peaceful parenting prescription from the physician of the soul with Doreen Steenland
- Managing Emotions and Big Feelings with Daisy (Adaeze Ajegwu)
- Theology of Gentle Parenting with Dr. David Erickson
- Listening to Connect with Your Child with Becky Harling
- Inner Child & Inner Parent Nurturing with Lelia Schott
- Transforming Parenting Triggers with Amanda Erickson
- How to Create a More Peaceful Home: A New Perspective on Connection, Play, and Healthy Boundaries with Sarah R. Moore
- Gentle Parenting at the Fall with Kevin Thielmann
- How to Boldly Parent in the Peace of Christ with Christian Dronen
- How Not To Discipline with Dr. Don Owsley
- Gentleness in the Bible with Meaghan Jackson
- Turning Towards Our Children instead of away with Lelia Schott
- Attachment Theory with Kristin Jones
- Giving Your Negotiator a Voice, Without Losing Your Mind! With Becky Harling
- How to Pray the Word over Your Children with Dr Ifeoma Samuel
- Gentle Parenting and the Gospel with Angela Harders
- Gentle Stewardship with Elyse Jones
- Trust is a must and the core for relations with Dr Don Owsley
- Sharing, Whining & Tantrums: Grace-Based Tools for Frazzled Parents with Sarah R. Moore
- Give Yourself Grace in Your Parenting-God Definitely Does
- Your Spicy Child with Mary Van Geffen
- What’s really going on in your teen’s brain? with Doreen Steenland
- Self-regulation and Self Care with Daisy
More About the All Access Pass
When you get the All-Access Pass, you’ll get lifetime access to all the speakers’ sessions plus added bonuses!
All-access Pass prices are listed in Canadian dollars. PayPal will work out any conversion rates and conversions to US Dollars listed below are approximate.
Sign up early for the best deals!
September 20th – 26th
$49 CAD (approx $38.48 USD)
September 27th – October 3rd
$69 CAD (approx $54.19 USD)
$89CAD (approx $69.89 USD)
**After the summit videos only $89